ABOUT THE HI-GROWTH LAUNCH PROGRAMME
The Hi-Growth Launch Programme is a 12 week workshop-based course best suited to existing businesses with an annual turnover of more than $100,000 and the potential for scalability. The programme provides owners and senior managers with guidance on essential topics focused on growth in the fast-changing business world and practical mentoring from some of New Zealand’s most successful business people and entrepreneurs.
This knowledge, along with the opportunity to make valuable connections, enables organisations to navigate the many challenges experienced when trying to grow their business.
Participants attend weekly workshop sessions for 12 weeks, every Monday from 4.30pm - 7.30pm. The programme culminates with a graduation evening showcasing the graduating organisations to entrepreneurs, investors and Canterbury business leaders.
There is no cost involved to attend this programme but please note that places for participants are limited and the application process is competitive.
Applications are now open and close at 5pm Friday, 9 February 2018.
The programme begins on Monday 9 April 2018.
what's in it for you and your business
Based on feedback from the previous graduates and workshop presenters, participating organisations will gain:
Valuable insights from business experts.
Improved knowledge and understanding on essential business topics including strategic planning, protecting intellectual property and marketing and sales.
Support from one-to-one mentoring with industry specialists.
Access to new connections and networks.
Advanced presentation skills and training
We ask participating organisations to:
Undergo the initial selection panel process and a strategic review before entering the programme.
Attend all weekly workshops.
Participate in the business mentoring process during the programme.
Commit fully to the 12 weeks programme.
Sign a non-disclosure agreement, to protect the interests of all the participating companies.
- Strategy- clarify your road map
- Brand – hone your value proposition and brand promise
- Innovation- find new ways of doing old things
- Marketing- an overview and emphasis on competing in a digital world
- Sales- understand the essentials of selling
- Personality profiling - DISC profiling of yourself and team, understand their strengths and have people in the right jobs.
- Going Global – learn how to access International markets
- Human Resources -People growth & people leadership
- Connections -tap into the power of relationships
- Finances and Capital -preparing your business for growth.
- Governance & Intellectual property (IP)
- War stories from the experts